Last updated on February 9th, 2023
This is my now page¹ a brief, bullet-point description of my current focus. If you want more detail about who I am and how I got here, please check my about page.
- Developing a budgeting coaching practice to direct people’s best possible efforts and resources (especially time and money) toward their own priorities and dreams, and teaching the YNAB Method² ³;
- Tutoring mathematics to college students and hobbyists;
- Climbing trees, rocks, and mountains around Campinas, where I’m currently stationed;
- Setting up and maintaining a The Not Mad Yet Newsletter to document my progress;
- Practicing intermittent fasting and working to include more movement and live foods in my daily routine.
- Keeping my Giving What We Can Pledge and (currently) donating 10% of my gross income to GiveDirectly.
1. Many (myself included) experience a now page as a great reminder of their priorities — one that, stated publicly, makes it easier to say no to requests not aligned with those priorities. You may learn more about this fantastic concept and see other examples on nownownow.com.
2. This is a referral link — if you sign up through this link and purchase a subscription, then we both get a free month (worth about $10). You may occasionally find referral or affiliate links such as this here — whenever that happens, you can be confident that it’s a product or service I use and endorse.
3. I am a YNAB Certified Budgeting Coach, which means that I have been trained to coach people on using YNAB software and the YNAB budgeting method. I have met select requirements of You Need a Budget LLC in order to receive this certification, which means that I have the ability to competently coach YNAB to others. I am not an employee of YNAB, and all non-YNAB related opinions and recommendations are my own. My views do not reflect the views of YNAB and its employees or its affiliates.