Last updated on August 15th, 2023
- Developing an Integrated Budget Coaching practice to direct people’s best possible efforts and resources (particularly, time and money) toward their own priorities and dreams; also, teaching the YNAB Method² ³;
- Climbing rocks and mountains around Campinas, where I’m currently stationed;
- Tutoring mathematics to college students and hobbyists;
- Writing The Not Mad Yet Newsletter documenting my adventures and reactions to what I read;
- Keeping my Giving What We Can Pledge and donating 10% of my gross income to GiveDirectly.
1. Many (myself included) experience a now page as a great reminder of their priorities — one that, stated publicly, makes it easier to say no to requests not aligned with those priorities. You may learn more about this fantastic concept and see other examples on nownownow.com.
2. This is a referral link — if you sign up through this link and purchase a subscription, then we both get a free month (worth about $10). You may occasionally find referral or affiliate links such as this here — whenever that happens, you can be confident that it’s a product or service I use and endorse.
3. I am a YNAB Certified Budgeting Coach, which means that I have been trained to coach people on using YNAB software and the YNAB budgeting method. I have met select requirements of You Need a Budget LLC in order to receive this certification, which means that I have the ability to competently coach YNAB to others. I am not an employee of YNAB, and all non-YNAB related opinions and recommendations are my own. My views do not reflect the views of YNAB and its employees or its affiliates.